Betta fish have a variety of shades and are always developing new colors.
Which is used as the basis for classification into 5 groups, namely single-color betta fish, two-color betta fish, three-color betta fish and multi-colored betta fish But there is a specific name like.
- Solid color is the betta fish have only one color in body and tail. If you looking for high quality betta fish in solid color betta fish should betta no have spot And the color intensity should be the same on body and tail.
2. Bicolor The bicolor pattern is characterized by a combination of two colors with a sharp boundary between
the color of the body and that of the finnage. The color of both body and finnage should have a
solid, uniform distribution without any “bleeding” of the color of the body onto the finnage. A strong
contrast between both colors is preferred. In general bicolors are described using the following
3. Butterfly color Is a fish that has a color on the body of any color, but the fins of the ears, the chopsticks, the chopsticks and the tail fins must be opaque. Good characteristics of this group of fish That is, must have more white color One quarter of the fins and tails Both betta and short tail.
4. Marble color Marble can be described as a randomly organized, stained pattern of at least two colors on the
body and finnage. The various colors ideally should be equally distributed over body and finnage.
A strong contrast between various colors is preffered. Ideally there is 50/50 distribution between
the dark and light colors.
5. All Other Colors (AOC) is fancy betta more than 2 color for good AOC should be have marking or some special look more interested.
By the way for competition grade betta fish should betta have finnage complete and color correct from catalogies color type.