28/May/2019 at 12:02 pm #68031
Betta fish color type
Betta fish have a variety of shades and are always developing new colors. Which is used as the basis for classification into 5 groups, namely single-color betta fish, two-color betta fish, three-color betta fish and multi-colored betta fish But there is a specific name like.
- Solid color is the betta fish have only one color in body and tail. If you looking for high quality betta fish in solid color betta fish should betta no have spot And the color intensity should be the same on body and tail.
- Bicolor The bicolor pattern is characterized by a combination of two colors with a sharp boundary between
the color of the body and that of the finnage. The color of both body and finnage should have a
solid, uniform distribution without any “bleeding” of the color of the body onto the finnage. A strong
contrast between both colors is preferred. In general bicolors are described using the following
nomenclature: “body color”/”finnage color”. like Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Yellow Dragon or Gold Dragon At present, other colors have been developed.
- Butterfly color Is a fish that has a color on the body of any color, but the fins of the ears, the chopsticks, the chopsticks and the tail fins must be opaque. Good characteristics of this group of fish That is, must have more white color One quarter of the fins and tails Both betta and short tail.
- Marble color Marble can be described as a randomly organized, stained pattern of at least two colors on the
body and finnage. The various colors ideally should be equally distributed over body and finnage.
A strong contrast between various colors is preffered. Ideally there is 50/50 distribution between
the dark and light colors.
- All Other Colors (AOC) is fancy betta more than 2 color for good AOC should be have marking or some special look more interested.
By the way for competition grade betta fish should betta have finnage complete and color correct from catalogies color type.
How to choose betta fish
1. Select the fish in the body straight when viewed from above. Not deformed, distorted or bent
2. Choose fish good active and are active Not tucked in one corner
3. Complete fins No wounds, tearing or erosion.
4. Having the correct characteristics according to the species
f you have any more question please comment bellow.
See more quality Betta fish for sale in online store https://www.nicebettathailand.com
If you looking for Live betta fish please think about us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruh97DTBWf0&t=10s29/May/2019 at 12:30 am #68182
High quality betta fish update.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.