Tagged: Betta fish, Betta Imbellis, Betta Mahachai, Betta Siamorientalis, Betta Smaragdina, Betta splenden, Class color Guideline hybrid Plakat, Hybrid betta fish, HYBRID PLAKAT, siamese fighting fish, siamimbellis, Wild betta fish
- This topic is empty.
29/Nov/2019 at 2:34 pm #86280NiceBetta ThailandKeymaster
Class color Guideline hybrid Plakat.
Daily Class Guide:
What is HYBRID PLAKAT?
A completely new class. The Hybrid Class will encapsulate all hybridized Wild Form show plakat. They include all forms of B.Splenden, B.Mahachai, B.Smaragdina, B.Imbellis, B.Siamorientalis and cross bred variations of wild form type hybrids.
The guideline for this class is:
- Preserves the slenderline wild body shape.
- Tail should at maximum be 180 degrees spread, with visible roundness.
- Maximum of 4-ray caudal split, with preservation of 2-ray being preferred
- Dorsal should not have more than 8 primary ray bones. This class exists to preserve the wild caught form of Betta into an advanced show piece.
In competition must be follow on this.
More History and Information about hybrid Click here
Credit article Nations Cup 2019
Wild Betta Blue hybrid betta fish
Wild Betta Grey hybrid
Wild Betta Green Mahachai
New Color in 2019
Wild Betta fish Hybrid Copper Gold Alien
All of this just for example wild betta fish.
Do you have any question about this?
We would love to hear them in the comments below!
Did you find this interesting? So will your friends! Use the buttons below to share with your friends and the world! 🙂
See more quality Betta fish for sale in online store
If you looking for high quality betta fish please think about us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruh97DTBWf0&t=10s
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.